Saturday, April 5, 2008

A gift from my dear hubby


My darling hubby bought me a Gucci handbag today. So sweet of him!! We saw this small canvas Boston bag in a magazine few weeks ago and both of us thought it's really nice and unique. It has a younger and hip feel to it and really appealed to me. I've always liked sporty bags and was quite surprised to see that Gucci has this very youthful range this season. It also happens to be in one of my favourite colours, green! Heehee...For those who are interested, it's also available in orange. The size is also just nice for me, for the stuff I normally carry in my bag. So my dar dar brought me to Gucci at paragon to buy the bag.


The interior (a small compartment useful for small items like keys)


The guy who served us was really nice and polite, greeting us when we walked past him earlier, and giving me tips on how to maintain the bag. My first time buying Gucci, and it was a good experience. :-)

No comments: